For New Real Estate License Applicants
The Department of Business and Professional Regulation is in the process of improving online applications for new licensees.Some of the first applications to go live with the improved online format are the Real Estate Sales Associate License by Exam, and Real Estate Sales Associate License by Mutual Recognition (Non-Florida Residents Only).
Applicants will now have the ability to upload required documents and fully complete and submit an application online.This enhancement will ensure that applications and supporting documentation submitted online will remain together.The online system will allow for faster processing times, thus getting our licensees to work more quickly.Other features of the new online application system include:
- Secure user registration and login;
- Forgotten password retrieval;
- Pre-application eligibility questions;
- An application “save” function to allow applicants to come back to partially completed applications;
- An application summary e-mailed to the applicant following submission; and
- Ability to check application status.
Go to https://www.myfloridalicense.com/datamart/registration.do?from=loginPage to register