Steps for getting your Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License:
- Create an online account here: https://www.myfloridalicense.com/datamart/registration.do?from=loginPage
- Fill out application and pay application fee here: https://www.myfloridalicense.com/intentions2.asp?chBoard=true&SID=&boardid=25&professionid=25A (Form RE1) Be honest and fully disclose everything.
- Make an appointment for Fingerprinting and Background check here: https://pearson.ibtfingerprint.com/
- Complete the required course online [hopefully here J]: https://portal.recampus.com/re/PERT/store/portalcheckout/browse/RE_WHOLESALE?state-code=FL&licensetype=SAS or enroll in live classroom session [again, hopefully here J]: https://pertseminars.com/classroom-courses/
- Review, study, retake quizzes & end of chapter tests, study the vocabulary, legal terms, the law and dates, …and register to take the State Board Exam here: https://www7.pearsonvue.com/testtaker/signin/SignInPage/FLREAPP ***Be sure to review the Candidate Information Booklet for what to bring and what not to bring to the testing center***
Links for all of these steps, candidate information booklets, and other state information, are all available at: https://pertseminars.com/fl-real-estate-licensing-info/
Best of luck with it, and if you have any questions about the process, do not hesitate to call 386-562-0889 to speak directly to a Florida State Licensed Real Estate Instructor.